Saturday, August 19

rewild.org taken down

I was just asked by Griffin of the former rewild.org to take down my recreation of their site, so I have done that. I'll remind everyone that the articles can still be found in the internet archive and their zine (which includes most, if not all, of the content on the website) can be found here (unless they're being asked to take that down too). I had assumed that the website went offline from lack of funding because the group had indeed gone out to live their vision, but there was apparently other reasons I'm not aware of that they took it down. I apologize to them if I overstepped a boundary. I'll be removing the now dead link from my sidebar right after I post this. Sorry also to all who already linked to that site.
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment