Thursday, February 5

INFJ/INFP/ISFJ/ISFP

So I decided to take personality tests online to find a new way to describe "me." So my first results said that I was an ISFJ, with the percent of preference for each one being as follows: Introvert-89% (what a surprise!), Sensing-1% (so really im an X for this one), Feeling-22%, and Judging-11%. Personally, I think I'm more of a Intuitive than a sensing so I'm going to call myself a INFJ instead. I also think that I used to be more of a Judging, but now I think I've relaxed into Perception. so now Im a INFP. But im trying to become a J again. At least with regards to school. Being a J is useful in school, and my grades have suffered as a result of P-ing.
Of course none of this means anything because im not completely grown up yet. But still it helps me analyze how and why I do the things I do. Here are descriptions of the different combinations listed above. All are pretty much only partial descriptors of different areas of me. Protector(ISFJ). Counselor(INFJ). Composer(ISFP). Healer(INFP).
If you want to take the test, click here. And to interpret the results, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment