Monday, December 4

It's been over a month and a half since I last wrote. That's significant because it's the first time since basically the beginning of this blog that I've let a whole calendar month slip by without writing at least one thing, if only to hold a place in the archive (so that there are no "missing" months). I considered posting something on November 30th, but I really didn't want to. So I didn't. I let go of my need to control this one little aspect of my outward (internet) appearance. You'll notice I also did some cleaning up of the site as a whole. I was feeling cluttered, so I cut out a lot of the bells and whistles and am working on some new pages to share, as you can see, using pbwiki. All of the links that used to be in the sidebar, and some new ones I added, can be found by following the links link to that separate page. And since the focus of this site has shifted from discussion/debate to just me randomly checking in every once in a while, I've removed the fancy html code that allowed for easier commenting/viewing. If there's anything you notice lacking in functionality of the site as a result of my delete-button happy excursion, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment