Thursday, August 7

Fox Park Farm, the community garden in my parents' neighborhood where I tend a bed, was featured in a piece by ABC about community gardens in general. Some of the people interviewed are also shareholders in the New Roots Urban Farm CSA.

I uploaded some photos that I've taken of my plot, since I didn't see it at all in the video (it's kind of tucked away in a corner, and it's rather weedy). Some were taken sometime in May, and some are from earlier today. (btw, most photos that I upload come with more interesting commentary in the captions than the sparse statements I've been making here about the photos. Also, I'm linking to web albums instead of posting photos here so that you can choose, based on your internet speed, what you want to spend time loading). Yay for growing things; l'chiam!

No comments:

Post a Comment