Thursday, January 15

journal: my little corner in cyberspace

so while im waiting for people to, first, realize that I have a blog, and second, respond to my request for editorial topics, I guess I'll continue to journal. so yeah, here it goes. I've been able to spend a lot of time online lately because of a break from school because I just finished exams (a 5 day weekend to be exact), so I've been able to improve and fine tune my webpage to the point where I can't look at it anymore but am glad that other people might have the chance to enjoy it. I had been brainstorming ideas of how to improve it, resulting in the newly added "goals/dreams/aspirations" section under "personal info", but next I wanted to add a section devoted to my opinions on topics. I felt that a catagory of such size could not work in the format my webpage is currently in, not to mention the cumbersome process I need to go through in order to edit my page. Then last night/morning I remembered looking at the blogger site a couple weeks/months ago and thought that it would be cool to use that too. hey, its free like geocities, and a lot more conducive to the type of thing I was trying to do: post my opinions and thoughts as they come up. the only drawback/negative difference there is with blogging instead of using my webpage is that the opinions will be rather disorganized and randomly ordered because they will be presented in chronological order. I may be wrong, but i think that is one option that you cant control on blogger (overall, I'm very impressed with blogger. its very easy to use and very customizable, given a certain level of computer literacy) but I'll have to live with it, for now (or once I actually have opinions in my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment