Thursday, January 15

Journal

Alright. I think I got a handle on how this thing works (or at least how I can use it). Well, as stated above, this blog's purpose is to present my thoughts, opinions, and journals to the world. Well I'm gonna have to put the ball in your court. I need topics to discuss. Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, but I can't think of anything worthwhile to give my thoughts or opinions on. Journals on the other hand are pretty easy. I could call this right here a journal and that would be fine. In fact I'm going to go title this "Journal" right now. That was easy. Anyway, I need your help. I hereby proclaim that upon reading this journal, you are personally obligated to email me with a topic that you would like to see me comment on/give thought to/formulate an opinion about. I thank you in advance for contributing to this blog. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment