Saturday, October 9

changes to internet identity

For anyone who does not yet realize, I have changed my email from peace.mon(at)juno.com to tomcampbell.manofpeace(at)gmail.com. Juno was going to try to make me pay for the service I use. Also, I was getting tired of the mispelling of "man" in order to synthesis a Jamaican dialect.

I also recently (ie just now) changed my AIM screenname from sluhguy86 to pacis vir (I realize this particular announcement only affects approximately 3 readers of this blog). Pacis vir is latin for man of peace. It wasn't my first choice, but a whole lot of screennames are already taken. To name a few: "vir pacis" "man of peace" "pax et bonum" "peace and all good" "go in peace" "tom campbell" (I had to try). So for the three or four of you out there that both read this blog and use AIM, be sure to switch my sn to pacis vir. This change is basically because I am trying to define my identity less on the institutions and other various groups of humans with which I'm involved, focusing more on the bigger picture: universal concerns, God. I just realized this action also goes well with my last post. Not consciously intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment