Monday, March 27

New template

As I am sure you have noticed, I just changed the template for this blog. It is based off of the minima template, with major modifications made by yours truly. It's a lot of fun to play with existing html (but I remember from computer fundamentals class that writing html from scratch is a pain in the ass). The last time I changed my template was about a month or so after I first began this blog (I believe it was a simple black text on very plain white background with an orange banner on top). I was tiring of the black on white and general lack of individuality in my former cookie-cutter, ready-made template. I'm also using some hacks found at Blogger Templates to tweak little things here and there. I am open to hearing what your opinion is of the new template and will take any constructive criticism under advisement (basically, is everything still readable with the color scheme I've got going right now?). Thanks, and enjoy!
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment