Thursday, April 27

Dance, Monkeys, Dance

Sara, my girlfriend, (and I only apply that label here to distinguish from this Sara who comments here), shared a video with me this morning. It's pretty funny. You are potentially going to find it offensive if you happen to be a theist or otherwise are unable to acknowledge fully that you are a primate. With that introduction, I invite you to go watch Dance, Monkeys, Dance. It was produced by a techno-geek, Ernie Cline, but it fits in well with what I've been thinking lately. Everything he is talking about is the product of civilization, not human nature. And that makes me very, very happy.


Edit (5/6/06): It seems that the page the movie was on has been removed, but you can still listen to the script of the movie read by him in his Spoken Word section.

No comments:

Post a Comment